Join our team at MoreDiversity.de and actively shape our non-profit organization by volunteering.
You are rooting for a diverse society, real equal opportunities and fair representation in all areas of our lives? Then we could be just the right platform for your volunteer engagement!
We are MoreDiversity.de, a non-profit organization that shares stories and examples of people and projects passionately working for more diversity, equal opportunities and inclusion.
Our platform thrives on diversity – also in our team. That’s why we’re looking for YOU – someone who, like us, goes through life seeking, finding, and sometimes stumbling, and wants to join us in getting society moving.
Possibilities for your volunteer work would be, among others:
- Content Management
- Social media management
- Community management
- Project Management
- Events Management
What YOU bring to the table:
- A passion for diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity
- A proactive, independent and team-oriented approach to work
- The ability to understand and represent diverse perspectives
- A willingness to volunteer with flexible schedules (minimum of 4 hours / month)
What WE offer:
- A community building a better future together
- Access to a wide variety of networks
- Creative freedom
Get in touch with us!
If you share our mission and want to actively contribute to change, please send us your message to [email protected].
We look forward to learning more about you!
Please understand that due to our donation funding we are currently not (yet) able to offer paid employment opportunities. As soon as this changes, we will update the information here accordingly.