MoreDiversity corporate pledge
Our commitment to More Diversity, More Inclusion and a Better Society
Today, as a company, we are committed to being an active part of the MoreDiversity movement. We recognize the need to shape a society that is characterized by diversity and inclusion and in which prejudice and outdated role models no longer have a place.
Our mission is to promote a society characterized by diversity and inclusion. We are committed to a world in which every person has the same opportunities and possibilities, regardless of gender, origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or identity.
As a company, we are committed to actively contributing to this mission. We live our mantra: change starts with us. We are ready to make a difference today. We will break down old role models and open ourselves up to the perspectives of people who have a very different life experience to our own. We will have the courage to initiate change and contribute to a society in which such courage is rewarded.
We want to be part of a social movement for more diversity. We are convinced that more diversity, inclusion, reflection, empathy, courage, openness, commitment and respect lead to a better society. As a company, we see it as our responsibility to invest in diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities in the long term and are prepared to accept higher costs in the short and medium term.
Our corporate culture should be characterized by
- More diversity: we will ensure that our workforce is as diverse as the world we live in.
- More inclusion: We will create an environment in which every person is heard and valued. We are committed to equality of opportunity and recognize that some employees need more support or to be heard than others. We will respond to the needs of everyone in our company, ask for what is needed and remove barriers where we can.
- More reflection: We will constantly review how we can promote diversity and inclusion in our company and train and educate our managers accordingly
- More empathy: We will strive to understand the experiences and perspectives of our employees.
- More courage: We will courageously drive change and stand up to prejudice and discrimination.
- More openness: We will be open to new ideas and views.
- More commitment: We will actively promote diversity and inclusion in our community – through external and internal projects such as targeted further training measures, adapting our recruitment and development processes to higher threshold quotas and data-based standards that are as free of prejudice as possible, or, for example, expanding targeted collaborations with focal point schools, support projects and much more.
- More respect: We will treat each other and our diversity with respect.
More diversity + More inclusion + More reflection + More empathy + More courage + More openness + More commitment + More respect = Our company promise.
We, as a company, sign this promise and commit to actively living these principles in our corporate culture and initiating change. Together, we want to shape a society in which diversity and inclusion are a matter of course.
More diversity. More inclusion. More responsibility.